- All bookings to be paid in full at time of booking
- Child – an accompanied minor under 15yr or Student under 18 with Student Card
- No charge under 3's if not using a bed
SEASON 2020 POLICY STATEMENT (COVID-19)
Aardvark Alpine Lodge takes the health and wellbeing of guests, members, our manager/s and the wider community seriously. To protect everyone we’re following all government mandated guidelines and health recommendations and ask you to do the same.
Any winter 2020 bookings and operations in the shadow of COVID-19 will be subject to special precautions and conditions designed to reduce infection risk:
- A new COVID-19 specific booking policy allowing you to request a cancellation or change of dates without penalty/fees will apply for the duration of ski season 2020 or until further notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings without notice in order to comply with official directives and/or to preserve the health and safety of any or all parties.
- Each room will be limited to one booking - to achieve this 'spare' beds in the same room can be booked FREE for the duration of ski season 2020 or until further notice.
- Access to communal areas will be actively managed to optimise social distancing - failure to comply with lodge manager directives may result in immediate expulsion.
- All guests MUST self-assess in advance of their stay and STAY AWAY if experiencing any symptoms of possible COVID-19 sickness - a refund for cancellation under such circumstances will be payable.
- If you or anyone in your booking tests positive for COVID-19 either during or soon after a stay, you MUST inform Aardvark Alpine Lodge (manager or booking officer) and relevant authorities immediately.
We can assure you that booking your preferred time at Aardvark Alpine Lodge for winter 2020 comes with a guarantee of FULL REFUND if we are not operational at the time of your stay.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY (STANDARD)
- No refund if cancelled within 30 days of arrival date – except "Snow Guarantee"
- 50% refund if cancelled up to 30 days before arrival date
- Full refund if cancelled within 30 days of booking pre-season (pre Queens B/day w/end)
- To achieve our aim of cheap and happy skiing, we don't employ persons to clean and tidy up.
- We ask you to perform minor duties that are allocated for each room. We expect you to clean up after yourself in the kitchen and lounge areas, to keep your bedroom room clean and vacuum your room on departure.
- Guests are expected to respect the privacy and comfort of others. We ask that noise is kept at a reasonable level and parents are mindful of their childrens' behaviour.
- Aardvark is a non smoking lodge. We ask smokers to be considerate of other guests and of the environment, and dispose of butts in the containers provided near our entrance and on the small upstairs balcony.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sheets and pillow cases (doonas provided), but please note sleeping bags are NOT permitted. Suitable clothing for the alpine environment. Food and drinks, towels and toiletries, Indoor shoes. A good attitude!!!
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
- Rooms are available for incoming guests at 5pm on their day of arrival. Guests who plan to arrive earlier are encouraged to leave their luggage in their car and head out skiing until the close of lifts at 5pm when the rooms and fridge space will be ready.
- On departure day, guests are expected to pack up their belongings, food and drinks, and clean and vacate their room and fridge space by 2pm. Guests wanting to ski till last runs close are asked to consult the managers beforehand to discuss suitable storage of their luggage until they leave.
- Guests who don't respect the Lodge or the comfort of our other guests will be asked to leave.